This is your chance to purchase the very last packs of the very best IMPOSSIBLE FILM EVER DEVELOPED and at the same time the VERY LAST IMPOSSIBLE INSTANT FILM EVER DEVELOPED.
Dedicated to the inventors of instant film - Edith Weyde and Stephen Herchen - we proudly present this very special and limited edition.
- 2 packs (16 photos) of Pioneer 600 color test film, produced 6/2017
- For use with all Polaroid 600 cameras
- Design by Wild Evel, cut into linoleum by hand
- Printed by Annamaria Tatu on our Korrex machine
- Glued by hand and numbered piece by piece
- Openable in order to keep the artwork intact and use it as a letterpress artwork, defining the moment when The Impossible Project finally became Polaroid and a trace of instant photography's history.